Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's start at the very beginning...

Two significant things have brought me to this moment. The moment when I actively embrace 2.0 and take a skinny dip in the world wide web.

The first is that after 2 years of working in public libraries and a second semester of online study, I recognise the need to shed my remaining luddite ways and embrace the future (and indeed the present). The second is that I have recently made a serious 'tree change'. My family have abandoned the city and want to live a more sustainable life. I want to create a blog that follows the progress of our attempt at 'the good life'

So here we go, the first small step... A blog that documents my discoveries and observations as I learn about web 2.0

By the end of this wee course, I hope to be blogging, flickring, youtubing and other verbs made of cool web things.

I am excited and nervous. See you next blog!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on diving in, nude and all! ;)
    good luck with learnign all the tools of Web 2.0...you will soon be addicted!
    Cheers
    Nicole
    (another INF429 student)

    ReplyDelete